Wednesday, January 5, 2011

moo

step to the left step to the right, booty shake booty shake, chest pump, arms in the air, twist twist... I like to dance to fergie when i get ready in the mornings. Today it was fergalicious. Hair in a towl, fluffy white robe on and i'm workin' it out. Not only are my moves GOOD, but i feel like i'm getting a little bit of a workout in since I couldn't force myself to go to the gym since... well it doesn't matter when the last time was.
Awwww sweet little moo is watching me and jumping around and "oooowowwwwowowowo" nails tooooo long. Dancing my way over to her toenail clippers I have her sit down and take her first paw... clip... clip...clip... "uhh what's that?" blood? oooh I got a little too close.. "uh oh uh oh uh oh, lots of blood now!!" fighting back tears and a wommity feeling i grab a towel and hold that cute foot still. Somewhere in there I forgot to breathe and "why is everything getting black?" I feel really really hot! Sweat on my forehead... I rip the towel off my head and tear my robe off and so i continue to sit in all my naked, wet hair, fergalicious state trying to get my puppy's toenail to clot.
*sigh* good morning wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that very vivid picture! Is Moo okay? And you...are you okay? =}

    ReplyDelete